Regional Distribution Industry
Regional Distribution Fleet Management
The Regional Distribution industry relies on well-organized managing to ensure goods are delivered safely and on schedule. Providing timely and efficient distribution is a daunting task for fleet managers and operators alike, but with inthinc, fleet managers can be assured they have the best telematics solution on the the market. From Fleet Management to Driver Safety, inthinc products and services deliver the best results.
Focus on Safety: Protect Your Drivers and Operators
Verbal In-Cab Driver Coaching and Alerts: Real-time verbal alerts for speeding, seat belt use, aggressive driving and idling.
Speed-by-Street™: Actual vehicle speed is compared to inthinc’s proprietary database of posted speed limits.
Real-Time Incident Notification:
- Fleet managers alerted immediately by phone, text or email
- Emergency call button for drivers
- Crash detector and roll-over notification
Enhanced Fleet Management: Increase Efficiency While Reducing Cost
smartZones™: Create multiple customized geo-zones around any region and receive entry/exit alerts as well as assign custom attributes such as speed limits and idle monitoring within each zone
Live Fleet/Dispatch: GPS-based vehicle and asset tracking, including trips details, stop reports and breadcrumbing
RFID Capability: Associate drivers with vehicles they operate
Comprehensive Fleet Management Reporting Portal
- Web-based dashboard to track efficiencies and identify risks or other trends
- MPG and idling reporting, driver scoring, trips analysis
- Reports scheduling and distribution
How it Works:
- Our in-vehicle unit is installed in all types of utility vehicles from cargo vans to commercial box trucks and any other vehicle a Regional Distribution company might use to run their field operations. Drivers are coached in real time via verbal prompts.
- Driver and vehicle performance data is transmitted in real time, wirelessly via satellite, cell or Wi-Fi to the web-based inthinc.com management portal.
- Fleet managers are empowered via the web-based inthinc.com management portal to ACT on real-time information to measure the safety and cost efficiency of their fleet operations.
inthinc supports your fleet operations from comprehensive fleet management to driver safety. We understand your business. We have proven to help Regional Distribution companies protect drivers while achieving significant operational savings. Contact us now for additional information.
Learn about inthinc partners and partnering opportunities.Read More
Interested in reselling inthinc products? Click here to find out more information.Read More
Contact inthinc to find out how safe driving can benefit both drivers and insurance companiesRead More