Oil & Gas Industry
Powering the Oil & Gas Industry for More Than a Decade
inthinc serves the largest Oil & Gas corporations in the world. We didn’t adapt our technology to ‘work’ for Oil & Gas companies; we specifically developed our solution for the Oil & Gas industry. With tens of thousands of users using inthinc in extreme environmental conditions—including the extreme heat of Africa and the freezing tundra of Alaska—our ruggedized solution (IP66 certified) acts as a window into your fleet and asset management operations.
Focus on Safety: Protect Your Drivers and Operators
Verbal In-Cab Driver Coaching and Alerts: Real-time verbal alerts for speeding, seat belt use, aggressive driving and idling.
Speed-by-Street™: Actual vehicle speed is compared to inthinc’s proprietary database of posted speed limits.
Real-Time Incident Notification:
- Fleet managers alerted immediately by phone, text or email
- Emergency call button for drivers
- Crash detector and roll-over notification
Enhanced Fleet Management: Increase Efficiency While Reducing Cost
smartZones™: Create multiple customized geo-zones around any region and receive entry/exit alerts as well as assign custom attributes such as speed limits and idle monitoring within each zone
Live Fleet/Dispatch: GPS-based vehicle and asset tracking, including trips details, stop reports and breadcrumbing
RFID Capability: Associate drivers with vehicles they operate
Comprehensive Fleet Management Reporting Portal
- Web-based dashboard to track efficiencies and identify risks or other trends
- MPG and idling reporting, driver scoring, trips analysis
- Reports scheduling and distribution
Ensure Compliance: Meet CSA or other Regulatory Requirements
- Electronic Hours-of-Service reporting
- Automated IFTA reporting
- Hazardous material load notification and inspection alerts
- Carbon Credits
How it Works:
- Our in-vehicle unit is installed in class 8 vehicles, Frac trucks, oil tankers, pick-up trucks and any other vehicle Oil & Gas companies use to run their field operations. Drivers are coached in real time via verbal prompts.
- Driver and vehicle performance data is transmitted in real time, wirelessly via satellite, cell or Wi-Fi to the web-based inthinc.com management portal.
- Fleet managers are empowered via the web-based inthinc.com management portal to ACT on real-time information to measure the safety and cost efficiency of their fleet operations.
inthinc supports your fleet operations from drilling or pumping to production and transportation. We understand your business. We have proven to help Oil & Gas companies protect drivers while achieving significant operational savings. Contact us now for additional information.
oil & gas industry overview
The ONLY Telematics Solution Born in the Oil & Gas Industry
Contact us for more information.Contact Us
Learn best practices and cost saving techniques in these upcoming telematics webinarsView Upcoming Webinar