Rugged Conditions Demand a Rugged Solution
inthinc serves the Mining industry on a global stage from precious metal mines in Africa and Australia to coal and copper mines in North and South America. The Mining industry environment is as diverse as it gets—locations and conditions that challenge even the most rugged of fleet vehicles. With tens of thousands of users using inthinc in extreme environmental conditions—including the extreme desert heat of Africa and the frozen tundra of Alaska—our ruggedized solution (IP66 certified) acts as a window into your fleet and asset management operations.
Fleet Safety Never Looked Smarter:
For Mining fleets, including those that operate in extreme conditions and in remote locations, features such as smartZones™, Live Fleet monitoring, exception-based notifications and customized reporting are available.
Focus on Safety: Protect Your Drivers and Operators
Verbal In-Cab Driver Coaching and Alerts: Real-time verbal alerts for speeding, seat belt use, aggressive driving and idling.
Speed-by-Street™: Actual vehicle speed is compared to inthinc’s proprietary database of posted speed limits.
Real-Time Incident Notification: (communication via a global satellite network, Wi-Fi and cellular networks are available)
- Fleet managers alerted immediately by phone, text or email
- Emergency call button for drivers
- Crash detector and roll-over notification
- In-cab operator coaching for speeding and aggressive driving
Enhanced Fleet Management: Increase Efficiency While Reducing Cost
smartZones™: Create multiple customized geo-zones around any region and receive entry/exit alerts as well as assign custom attributes such as speed limits and idle monitoring within each zone
Live Fleet/Dispatch: GPS-based vehicle and asset tracking, including trips details, stop reports and breadcrumbing
RFID Capability: Associate drivers with vehicles they operate
Comprehensive Fleet Management Reporting Portal
- Web-based dashboard to track efficiencies, identify risks and analyze trends
- MPG and idling reports, driver scoring, trips analysis
- Reports scheduling and distribution
- Exception-based notifications: Safety violation, smartZone activity, diagnostics and emergency & crash
How it Works:
- Our in-vehicle unit is installed in class 8 vehicles, Haul trucks, pick-up trucks and any other vehicle Mining companies use to run their field operations. Drivers are coached in real time via verbal prompts.
- Driver and vehicle performance data is transmitted in real time, wirelessly via satellite, cell or wifi to the web-based inthinc.com management portal.
- Fleet managers are empowered via the web-based inthinc.com management portal to ACT on real-time information to measure the safety and cost efficiency of their fleet operations.
inthinc supports your fleet operations from exploration or mining to production and transportation. We understand your business. We have proven to help Mining companies protect drivers while achieving significant operational savings. Contact us now for additional information.
Learn about inthinc partners and partnering opportunities.Read More
Interested in reselling inthinc products? Click here to find out more information.Read More
Contact inthinc to find out how safe driving can benefit both drivers and insurance companiesRead More