inthinc provides the only comprehensive driving safety system that changes driver behavior in real time to improve safety and fleet efficiency. inthinc solutions provide a unique combination of in-vehicle driver alerts, vehicle location and diagnostics, distracted driving prevention and fleet management features that detail performance and trends for individual drivers or the entire fleet. This advanced, patent-pending technology and approach has led to dramatic improvements in driving safety.
Primary features include:
- In-vehicle, verbal mentoring in real time for driving behaviors such as speeding, seat belt usage, sharp turns, hard stopping and rapid acceleration
- Speed-by-Street™, which compares vehicle speed to a proprietary database of posted speed limits on individual roads
- smartZones™ for advanced geo-fencing
- Distracted driving prevention with ability to detect and restrict mobile device usage for calls, texting, browsing and other applications
- Real-time incident notification via text, e-mail or phone call
- Real-time and historical reporting via a web portal for instant feedback and trend analysis
inthinc solutions include applications for heavy industry, commercial fleets, and families.
For fleets and small businesses, inthinc delivers the most immediate, far-reaching results in the industry, often providing millions of dollars in cost savings each year and typically repaying the investment within one year.
inthinc solutions have demonstrated dramatic results including the following:
- 73% Increase in Seatbelt Usage
- 90% Reduction in Speeding Violations
- 89% Reduction in Aggressive Driving Behaviors
- 80% Improvement in Crash Rates
In addition, companies can improve operational efficiencies by reducing idle times, unauthorized miles and overtime claims. According to the EPA, driving the speed limit, avoiding rapid acceleration and braking, and eliminating excessive idling can:
- Lower Fuel Consumption by as much as 23%
- Reduce CO2 Emissions up to 50%
For families, inthinc is forever changing the course of teen driving by providing driving alerts that help young drivers instantly avoid unsafe situations. This is coupled with an unprecedented set of tools to help parents instruct and protect their teens.
Learn about inthinc partners and partnering opportunities.Read More
Interested in reselling inthinc products? Click here to find out more information.Read More
Contact inthinc to find out how safe driving can benefit both drivers and insurance companiesRead More