Service Order Technician
Location: USA, Canada, Perth, Australia and Santiago, Chile
The Service Order Technician will interact with Customers on a daily basis and will travel to customer locations to repair inthinc components such as troubleshooting, maintenance and field modifications to ensure reliable performance of navigation, audio and vehicle tracking equipment and perform random audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for repairs after initial installs of inthinc components
- Establish and maintain contact with customers during service order repair process
- Coordinate delivery and installation of specified equipment for service work
- Communicate with appropriate departments and responsible personnel to ensure all tasks are completed to the satisfaction of the customer
- Schedule regular audit visits to customer sites
- Team with other Service Order Technician to provide a continuum of service and satisfaction to all customers
- Recommend changes to advance effectiveness of the Field Operations Department
- Assoc. degree in Automotive, Computer Science or Business with technical background.
- Proven record of accomplishment regarding Safety, Training Program/Project management.
- Experience in the training of new clients / customers
- PC familiarity to include word processing, presentation and spreadsheet creation
- Bi Lingual (Spanish and/or French)
- MSHA Certification
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects concurrently with minimum supervision.
- 2 year experience in use of schematics, manuals and knowledge of electronic circuitry to determine proper sequence of operation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in the areas of telematics.
- Experience in the development and utilization of driver safety goals.
- Excellent listening skills
- Professional energetic attitude and appearance
- Independent competitive self starter
Strong team player
Work Environment / Travel:
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License and be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Must possess or obtain Passport for international Travel
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Must have a personal credit card for incidental use
- Ability to pass random Drug Test
- Pass Physical and High-Altitude testing
- Current on inoculations/vaccinations; company paid
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title in the subject line.
Learn about inthinc partners and partnering opportunities.Read More
Interested in reselling inthinc products? Click here to find out more information.Read More
Contact inthinc to find out how safe driving can benefit both drivers and insurance companiesRead More